I know...I know....

... I never updated after I got back from my trip.

Well, I'm back, safe and sound. It was a long trip back, and we were pretty tired, but everything's back to normal now. If anyone's interested in seeing any pictures, they're here: http://www.thefinn.net/gallery There's about 350 pictures...unfortunately our camera corrupted 170 pictures and they can't be opened. They were good pictures, too. If you look in the Vatican album, the last 5 pictures or so, that just looks like the top of a building...they're actually pictures of the Pope. He's in the open window, with the red flag underneath it. Yes, that's right... I was blessed by the Pope and didn't burst into flames or get struck by lightening... I must be doing something right. :) Unfortunately, as you can see, my camera doesn't have a zoom.

So life's been pretty normal since we got back. James brought back some European cold bugs and has managed to get the baby sick. So Quint has a really runny nose today...it's so bad that I can't keep up with it, so he's constantly covered in snot, or smearing it all over his face and hands... and the couch, and my clothes... There's nothing like getting a kiss from a kid with a runny nose. :) Poor guy woke up crying last night cuz he coudln't breath out of his nose.... I think his throat may have been sore too...oh, and he has molars coming in. So I gave him some motrin and he went back to sleep.

Anyway, yeah...like I said, not very interesting.

0 comments: