House of Germs

That'd be my house.... I can't imagine if someone looked at it under a microscope right now... I'm sure the air and surfaces would appear to shimmer with the germs crawling everywhere.

I've been sick for 9 days so far. I thought that the flu was bad enough and that it was getting better, however I still have a nasty cough and a lot of snot - which I believe has turned into a sinus infection. The left half of my face, down to my jaw is in serious pain. I went to the doctor and he decided it could be treated with out drugs, so I'm supposed to squirt water into my nose and sinuses twice a day. I don't think it's working, the pain is just getting worse.

Then there's Cameron, who I thought was suffering from the same thing I had. I thought he was getting better, until all of a sudden he got worse. A trip to the doctor and I'm told he has a severe ear infection, and he's been put on antibiotics. Luckily they've worked quickly and he's in a good mood today and is currently climbing into my lap.

Then there's Quintin who's been sniffing and coughing for a while....woke up at 3am with an ear ache. Only time will tell if that develops into an infection.

James isn't far behind. He's all snotty and hopefully it doesn't go beyond that.

All this and it's only Tuesday. Uhg. This is going to be a very long week.